Hoops 101: Mood Hoop Style Guide
From delicate to chunky, classic to funky, small to bold, striking silver to glimmering gold—put your signature spin on one of the jewelry world’s most iconic pieces with a stack that’s so you (and so easy to achieve!). Pencils down, class…
Lesson 1: Sizing
No two hoops are alike. A hoop’s diameter, measured in millimeters, seriously changes its entire mood and style. Compare a small, dainty hoop to a large, chunky hoop, for example—the energy could not be more different (and we wouldn’t have it any other way)!
Cuddles your ear close*
Juuuust enough shine
You’re getting bolder
Lesson 2: Collections
Meet our most-adored collections you’ll be all 🥺🥺🥺 for—each with styles, sizes and metals galore. Which ones do you love most?
Everyday Hoops — Stick to the Classics
Iconic. Timeless. If a little black dress was a jewelry piece, it’d be one of these.
Bold Hoops — Go for the Daring
Unexpected angles and sleek lines make your ears into modern art.
Textured Hoops — Find Your Flair
Beads. Twists. Light-catching loveliness! These hoops just wanna have fun.
Charm Hoops — Add Some Delight
Ear candy that shimmies, sways and moves with you—sparkle overload!
Lesson 3: Styling
Our stacking suggestions:
- Generally, place your largest, most prominent hoop in your first piercing and cascade from there.
- Jumble textures and finishes for a more dynamic look (and invite studs to the party, too)!
- Mix silver and gold for a stunning symphony of cool and warm tones—it’s like yin and yang.
- Add movement and shine with charms. (Extra credit: engrave them with a special memento!)
- Opt for solid, tarnish-resistant 14k solid gold if you want to keep your hoops on 24/7.
And, of course, break any of the above rules if you so wish—we want you to do you!
Now onto the fun — choose your styling muse:
Gold, silver and texture, oh my!
Throw a pearl party this summer.
Why should circles have all the fun?
For the days when more is more...
...or when just a stud and a hoop will do.