A practical balance between cost and quality, our gold-filled pieces have a thick layer of 14k gold, heat and pressure bonded to a high-quality brass core. They contain much more real gold than regular gold-plating.
Our take on the infinity ring. And fidgeters, you’re in luck: it also provides infinite entertainment.
Solid, precious metal that lasts forever. It darkens with time, but can be polished up. Oils from your skin help prevent silver tarnish... so wear it often!
Extremely similar to yellow gold-filled, rose gold has a bit of copper added to the alloy to give it a rosy hue.
A low maintenance, fine jewelry favorite that will last forever. It’s pure gold mixed with other alloys to make it more durable & give it a beautiful hue.
Want even more details about materials? Check this out.
- For quick sizing, wrap a strip of paper around your finger where you'd like your ring to be.
- Make sure the paper is pulled snug to your finger (the tighter the better!) to find your best fit.
- Mark the spot where the paper meets and measure the distance with a ruler (mm).
- Use the circumference column in the chart below to find your size.
- Alternatively, find another ring that fits the finger you want, measure the internal diameter of it in mm and match the size to the chart.
For more accuracy: Add our free Ring Sizer to your order to find your perfect fit without having to measure! (It's a must-have for ring collectors.)
Send back returns or exchanges – free return shipping within 30 days for US orders.
Remakes or Repairs
Free up to 6 months for most items or 3 years for Solid Gold (For older orders, pricing varies). Processing time: 1-2 weeks.
Returns and Exchanges
Return for refund within 30 days or Exchange for Store Credit up to 6 months. Processing time: Refunds issued upon delivery and Store Credit as soon as your return package is shipped.
Exchanges, and refunds are not available for pieces marked as final sale.
100% USA sourced
gold and silver
in our WA. studio