Wear Embrace in appreciation of the fact that you are emotional and sensitive. It’s good to be a feeler.
Part of our La Femme Collection.
Illustration by artist Ilka Meszely.
Send back returns or exchanges – we’ll even cover the return shipping within 30 days for US orders.
Repairs or Resize
Available forever, processed in 4-5 weeks. Free for 6 months, thereafter price depends on the piece or repair.
Returns and Exchanges
Return for full refund available for 30 days. Exchange for store credit available up to 90 days. Processing time is 2 weeks.
100% USA sourced
gold and silver
in our WA. studio
A practical balance between cost and quality, our gold-filled pieces have a thick layer of 14k gold, heat and pressure bonded to a high-quality brass core. They contain much more real gold than regular gold-plating.
Solid, precious metal that lasts forever. It darkens with time, but can be polished up. Oils from your skin help prevent silver tarnish... so wear it often!
A low maintenance, fine jewelry favorite that will last forever. It’s pure gold mixed with other alloys to make it more durable & give it a beautiful hue.
What’s the difference between GOld-FIlled, Gold-Plated and Solid gold?
Solid GoldPure gold, alloyed with stronger metals, all the way through.
Gold FilledThick gold layer pressure bonded to a core of high-quality brass.
Gold PlatedThin gold layer “flashed” onto metal core with electrical current. Not used in GLDN pieces; any plated piece is gold vermeil which has a much thicker gold layer.
What Kind of Care is generally required of your pieces?
How easy is care and maintencance?
Four StarsHardly need to think about it!
Three StarsBe careful to avoid things like sunscreen and hot tubs.
Two StarsRequires more effort; regular cleaning will keep it looking new.
One StarHigh maintenance care to keep it like new.
Ring Sizing Guide
Measure the diameter of the inside of the band in mm and find the size on the chart below.
Place your ring over a coin to get an approximate idea of size. The chart below shows sizes that match US coins.
1. Measuring tape, string, dental floss, phone cord – use any of them to start.
2. Wrap around your finger, and mark where it comes together.
3. Check the length against a ruler, or lay flat and measure with a phone app. Find your size using the chart below.
When in doubt, order up half a size.
- Watch the temperature; cold fingers might be smaller, hot fingers might be a bit more swollen.
- Measure the specific finger you want. Fingers don’t match!
- Wider bands have less “give” for slipping over your knuckle, so you may need to increase half a size for bands 2mm or thicker.
- Stacking rings need to be within half a size of each other to stack well.
- Rings with open bands (wrap rings) are slightly adjustable. The ring can be pulled slightly to adjust the fit, but trying to go up more than half a size will affect the look of the ring.
Future You thanks Present you:
Record your ring size on your phone so it’s there when you need it.
Print out this sweet pic that we use for fitting models. Write your ring sizes on all the fingers, snap a photo of it and you’re set.
Gift orders give you the option to create a note we’ll handwrite, or include a blank note for you to fill in.
We also typically package pieces together to reduce waste; if you order a gift we make sure to package pieces individually.
All our pieces come in beautiful, letter-pressed packaging. No gift wrapping required!